Pages


5 reasons why moving in with my boyfriend was a terrible idea




With V Day rapidly approaching, I thought I'd get on the sentimental, mushy, romance train and list a few of the things that has really irritated me since we recently moved in together.

1. Protein
Once upon a time I used to make a small bottle of milk last a week. He drinks SIX PINTS a day. I'm seriously considering installing a cow in our backgarden to save on costs. Do you even milk?

2. Leaving time on the microwave
I dont know why, but this really, really grinds my gears.

3. The Floordrobe
I run a tight ship, and an even tighter wardrobe. Throwing all manner of clothing in a pile on the bedroom floor is distressing to say the least.

4. FIFA. 
A lesson quickly learnt: FIFA is a serious matter. If the other team scores you do not, under any circumstances, laugh. Try your hardest to reign it in or you'll suffer the consequences.

5. Midnight Snacking
Because there's nothing better in life than waking up with a sticky cream egg wrapper stuck to your face.


Love you bae xoxo



Leave a Comment

  1. Hello! I love your blog so I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. :)

    http://teawithdaisy.com/2015/02/13/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey! Hope you have a great day!
    Do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? If yes, just follow me there and I'll follow you back soon!


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way the great idea of post. Its funny about a cow.

      Delete
  3. Funny post!! Made me laugh! Guys and their Fifa!! We have nominated you for the Liebster award - for more details see our post: www.beauteagenes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxox

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/beautea-genes-12354815

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this made me laugh cause it reminds me of all the things I've discovered when I first moved in with my husband .. men are interesting creatures, that's for sure. And I totally get you on the milk situation!

    Ree // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha loved reading this! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! Check out the details on my blog!

    www.alexandraxmae.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, im nominating you for the Liebster award...
    http://stephsiu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Check out my blog for details! Bobby-Pressed Powder

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have also nominated you! details are on my blog at http://laurenslifestylexo.blogspot.co.uk :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out!
    http://laraikwasau.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Have a look at your questions on my blog.
    P.S Love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute post, I laughed about the cow! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is lovely, would you like to follow each other to keep in touch? xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it made you laugh, looking forward to reading your blog xxx

      Delete
  14. Awesome post! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, go check out my blog for the rules!

    www.vivalanicky.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! beautiful blog!
    I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply, Ill be sure to check it out xxx

      Delete
  16. Heyy, I have nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Love your blog!
    Megan xx
    http://megans-style-diary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute post, and so true! Boys are messy and they eat everything haha.

    Hi from Toronto!

    xo Carbar

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this post so much so I nominated you for Sister Hood of World blogger AWARD!http://laraikwasau.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/sister-hood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete